[EU Holidays] Europe Day 6 - Geneva, Switzerland

15 December 2012

We requested for a late set off since the group decided against the optional excursion to Bern. So we walked down the streets of Interlaken once more after breakfast to admire the town in its morning glory.

 

 

Driving past Bern, we stopped over at Montreux for a photostop with the Château de Chillon, a 1000 year-old medieval castle erected beside Lake Geneva.

 

 

The architectural build reminded me of the Lego castle sets that I had always wanted as a kid.

 

 

At Geneva, we made our rounds to the headquarters of United Nations and Red Cross, the Watch Valley, and skimmed through monuments like the Broken Chair, Flower Clock and the Reformation Wall.

 

 

Sadly, we did not get to see the Jet d'Eau.

1 comments

  1. 1st time join this EU tour agency to Europe , depart on 1st Dec next month and already a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT about the way they handle things. Reason: 1st: have miss the briefing on 5th Nov. Why? : said they call me on the phone 2 times on 3rd Nov but no answer(no miss call on my phone) but didn't bother to try again at later time or next day,(when ask why? staff said I'm not the only one they are calling) 2nd:what make things worst was they didn't even call to reschedule another date after 5Nov when they realize we were not at the briefing on that day./ it happen Only when I SMS 1 of the staff for briefing date on 10Nov afternoon (till than still dont know I've miss the one on 5Nov) and get reply near midnight said will check next day when in office. (imagine what gonna happed if i didn't call her when I feel something is weird with the experience I've from other tour agency[good experience, unlike EU]) Finally, reply around 8.30pm on 11Nov with just a SMS of new date with other group that depart on different date and inform I've miss the one on 5Nov. So i called back to the staff to verify things, beside how she reply me that I've mention above she even ask me sarcastically do I want her to bring back all my tour member to meet me when I mention I've miss a chance to meet them. Ever since on August I join this agency at natas fair till now, I've never receive a single call from them,instead I've to call them for everything: email of sale invoice, confirmation of the trip, confirmation of 2days extension in London, new email of sale invoice without 2days extension, ect...Worst!! nothing will happen with only 1 call, I've given them the whole week to reply after the 1st call before calling again. In fact I've read a lots bad comment about this tour agency on many blog after I've join and have paid full amount for the trip. And what the bloggers said was really true(no to mention what I've gone through) . So! People! Pls read the comment before u decide to join them, or you'll be regretted like me.

    ReplyDelete